- My lease has ended and I need to vacate my tenancy and return it to the landlord as I found it, can you help?
- Can you give me a price via email or over the phone ? What about a sqm rate?
- How soon can I get a quote?
- My end of lease obligations seem complicated and involve a lot of tasks which are foreign to me. How much can you do?
- Do you do out of hours works?
- How long does a defit normally take to complete?
- I have a concern for the environment and wish to minimize my negative impact, will this be considered?
Yes of course, this has been our core business focus for over 15 years, our relationship with building owners and managers has helped many clients with a smooth transition.
Not really. The cost of a project can be determined by a number of elements including site access, the size of lifts, location of skip bins, restrictions on working hours, distance from the city etc. Whilst we may be able to provide you with an estimate, our quotes are usually based on a site inspection.
We endeavor to provide same day or next day quotes whenever possible.
Having been in the industry for 15 years we can help explain your end of lease obligations to you and take care of all of them.
We do, due to the inherent nature of our customer requirements and also to minimize the impact of surrounding tenancies and business’ our noisy and dirty works are all outside of normal hours.
This all depends on the site and the degree of makegood required. Retail kiosks can be completed in 1 night, retail stores usually take 2-4 days and offices 1-2 weeks depending on their size. We always work in with your timeframe to ensure the fastest possible turnaround and provide a solution which works.
Without doubt!..We know how much waste is generated from this process, we have a policy of re-allocate, recycle, and dispose as a last resort. We also have a strong environmental policy, that can be found here.
Satisfying our clients and protecting the environment is our company mission.